You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove an email alias?

How do i remove a email alias?

Posted on Apr 30, 2019 1:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2019 1:39 AM

To remove an additional address (which has different text before the'@' from the main @icloud.com address) go to the Mail page at icloud.com, click the cogwheel icon at bottom left and choose 'Preferences'. Click 'Accounts' in the pane which opens. You will see your aliases listed: click one and then click 'Delete'.

However if you mean the @me.com or @mac.com versions of the main @icloud.com address these cannot be deleted.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 30, 2019 1:39 AM in response to Erickx57

To remove an additional address (which has different text before the'@' from the main @icloud.com address) go to the Mail page at icloud.com, click the cogwheel icon at bottom left and choose 'Preferences'. Click 'Accounts' in the pane which opens. You will see your aliases listed: click one and then click 'Delete'.

However if you mean the @me.com or @mac.com versions of the main @icloud.com address these cannot be deleted.

How to remove an email alias?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.