You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

email

Does anyone know how to view one email after another without having to open each one?

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 1, 2019 6:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 1, 2019 8:14 PM

Is the viewer window open next to the message list, or do you have to double click on a message to open the viewer pane? And is the message showing in the pane, or is it that you can't open the message at all?

If the viewer pane is hidden, grab the right edge of the message list window and drag to the left to show the viewer.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 1, 2019 8:14 PM in response to Schmoo Mom

Is the viewer window open next to the message list, or do you have to double click on a message to open the viewer pane? And is the message showing in the pane, or is it that you can't open the message at all?

If the viewer pane is hidden, grab the right edge of the message list window and drag to the left to show the viewer.

May 1, 2019 7:25 PM in response to Glenn Leblanc

Thank you for your reply. I tried what you suggested but it doesn't work. If I click on the email, or fully open it, message viewer does nothing. I'm wondering if it's because my primary email is through Yahoo. I'll keep fiddling with it but I'm thinking that might be the problem. I appreciate your input - if you have any other ideas I'd appreciate it. Think I'm stuck!

email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.