You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to unlock my ipod

I forgot my password to my ipod

iPad, iOS 12

Posted on May 2, 2019 8:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 2, 2019 8:19 AM

Password, or passcode ? The latter is a four or six digit number used to protect an individual iOS device: if you have forgotten it you will have to erase the device (which I assuming is an iPod Touch). Please see:

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If it's saying it's Activation Locked then you have to enter the ID and password used to lock it.

Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 2, 2019 8:19 AM in response to Jfc2966

Password, or passcode ? The latter is a four or six digit number used to protect an individual iOS device: if you have forgotten it you will have to erase the device (which I assuming is an iPod Touch). Please see:

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If it's saying it's Activation Locked then you have to enter the ID and password used to lock it.

Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

How to unlock my ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.