You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can't sign into itunes with my new apple password

Every time I sign into my mac itunes wants me to sign in and create a new Apple password. It keeps doing it over and over again.

Mac mini, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 10, 2019 5:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 10, 2019 5:40 PM

Hi FineJazz,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're having trouble signing in to iTunes with a password you've recently reset, and you're prompted to reset the password again when you try to sign in. I can see why you'd reach out about this behavior; I'd like to help. First, verify that you can use your most recent password to sign in here: Manage your Apple ID

If you're able to sign in successfully, use these steps on all devices you use with your Apple ID, including signing out of iTunes on your Mac, then signing back in with the new password: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

If you continue to have trouble, could you let me know if you see an error when you try to use your new password? If so, what does it say?

Are you able to use your new password on other devices and the Apple ID website?

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 10, 2019 5:40 PM in response to FineJazz

Hi FineJazz,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're having trouble signing in to iTunes with a password you've recently reset, and you're prompted to reset the password again when you try to sign in. I can see why you'd reach out about this behavior; I'd like to help. First, verify that you can use your most recent password to sign in here: Manage your Apple ID

If you're able to sign in successfully, use these steps on all devices you use with your Apple ID, including signing out of iTunes on your Mac, then signing back in with the new password: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

If you continue to have trouble, could you let me know if you see an error when you try to use your new password? If so, what does it say?

Are you able to use your new password on other devices and the Apple ID website?

Best Regards.

i can't sign into itunes with my new apple password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.