You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery life on my Series 4 watch

My battery is only lasting about 12 to 14 hours. I have taken it in to the apple store and they said to turn the watch off and reboot once per week. They have also diagnosed the battery quality and it is showing good. I have also turned off the background refresh but it is still about the same. What could be the issue?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 5

Posted on May 14, 2019 11:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 15, 2019 5:53 AM

Battery life between charges depends how you are using the watch. The big consumers are usually apps which do a lot of data traffic or keep the screen alive for long periods, and standalone cellular operation with a lot of calls. Apple cites a battery life around 18 hours with their standard test conditions, but you may get anything between about half of that with heavier than normal use, or several days if your usage is particularly easy.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 15, 2019 5:53 AM in response to luci2005M

Battery life between charges depends how you are using the watch. The big consumers are usually apps which do a lot of data traffic or keep the screen alive for long periods, and standalone cellular operation with a lot of calls. Apple cites a battery life around 18 hours with their standard test conditions, but you may get anything between about half of that with heavier than normal use, or several days if your usage is particularly easy.

Battery life on my Series 4 watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.