You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dear Friends. I lost my Iphone 7 Plus last year 2018. I have IMEI no. how can I get my Iphone

How can get my Iphone by trucking IMEI no

Posted on May 16, 2019 10:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 17, 2019 12:33 AM

You lost it last year but are only now trying to find it ?

You can't find it via IMEI, the only way is if you had Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone enabled on it. If you did have it enabled you could try locating it either via http://www.icloud.com on a computer or Find My iPhone app on another iOS device.

If you think that it was stolen you should report it to the police (to get its serial number : Find the serial number of your Apple product - Apple Support). You should also change your iTunes account password, your email account passwords, and any passwords that you'd stored on websites/emails/notes etc., and contact your carrier.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 17, 2019 12:33 AM in response to Faruque_bd

You lost it last year but are only now trying to find it ?

You can't find it via IMEI, the only way is if you had Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone enabled on it. If you did have it enabled you could try locating it either via http://www.icloud.com on a computer or Find My iPhone app on another iOS device.

If you think that it was stolen you should report it to the police (to get its serial number : Find the serial number of your Apple product - Apple Support). You should also change your iTunes account password, your email account passwords, and any passwords that you'd stored on websites/emails/notes etc., and contact your carrier.

Dear Friends. I lost my Iphone 7 Plus last year 2018. I have IMEI no. how can I get my Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.