You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have bought an album in itunes. I want it to use as a music track fro my home video slide show in fotomagico. I cannot find it in the list when fotomagico opens itunes.

I have bought an album in iTunes. I want to use it for a sound track for my home slide show made in fotomagico. I cannot find the album or the individual songs in the fotomagico iTunes list. Why?

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 17, 2019 8:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 18, 2019 7:33 AM

Under iTunes > Preferences > Advanced make sure that Share XML is enabled.

Make sure that the album is download to your library and not shown with cloud links.

If you are an Apple Music subscriber and you add the album before purchasing it you may need to remove the current download and get fresh copies of the tracks.

tt2

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 18, 2019 7:33 AM in response to JesteR1255

Under iTunes > Preferences > Advanced make sure that Share XML is enabled.

Make sure that the album is download to your library and not shown with cloud links.

If you are an Apple Music subscriber and you add the album before purchasing it you may need to remove the current download and get fresh copies of the tracks.

tt2

May 17, 2019 8:31 PM in response to JesteR1255

So, I’m not familiar with that app so I checked out their forums to see what they had to say, but when I scroll and tap a link it just jumps me to the top of the page...

long story short, I think someone might have an answer for you over here: https://forum.boinx.com/categories/fotomagico

if the iTunes app itself can see and play the album, then that probably would be the best place to check anyway.

Best of luck!

I have bought an album in itunes. I want it to use as a music track fro my home video slide show in fotomagico. I cannot find it in the list when fotomagico opens itunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.