You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I retrieve my old passwords from a phone that I don't have access to anymore ?

How can I retrieve my old passwords from a phone that I don't have access to anymore

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 18, 2019 4:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 18, 2019 5:46 PM

Where were those passwords stored exactly?

If you are referring to passwords stored in iCloud Keychain, logging into another iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Mac with the iCloud / Apple ID from old iPhone would let you access those passwords.

See here: Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

If you were storing them in some third party App, then that would depend on how the app saves those passwords.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 18, 2019 5:46 PM in response to Lullaboy

Where were those passwords stored exactly?

If you are referring to passwords stored in iCloud Keychain, logging into another iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Mac with the iCloud / Apple ID from old iPhone would let you access those passwords.

See here: Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

If you were storing them in some third party App, then that would depend on how the app saves those passwords.

How can I retrieve my old passwords from a phone that I don't have access to anymore ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.