You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bose QC35ii connections problems

I have had Bose QC35ii headphones for just over a year and they are excellent. Until now. Over the last month I've had some connection problems with my iPhone 8. I was having issues connecting, but it would start up eventually. Now nothing at all? I've tried all the actions suggested by Bose, but nothing has worked. I still get the "unable to connect" message while trying to connect via the Bose connect app. I can still connect to my MacBook, just not my iPhone. I have updated the software for both the phone and headphones. I have also contacted Bose Support directly, but they asked a few questions and haven't offered anything else? I have read a few places that this has happened to other people... was wondering if anyone had any ideas? Thanks

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on May 23, 2019 3:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 24, 2019 5:15 AM

Hello,

Hmm, I just have a few generic things to try:

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

If you can‘t connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Good luck.

1 reply

Bose QC35ii connections problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.