You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

little help upgrading keynote

hy all, I Kindly ask for your help. I have a iMac, I had Sierra 10,12,6 installed (is a iMac I bought second hand). yesterday I've upgraded to Sierra high. now I'm trying to make th update suggested by App Store, in particular keynote. when I lunch the update I'm asked to put my Apple ID and password and after that I receive a message error saying that the update cannot be done because it has been bought by another id or it have been canceled or refunded. any Idea? the id is correct. thanks a lot in advance.

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.13

Posted on May 25, 2019 12:31 PM

5 replies

May 25, 2019 1:09 PM in response to dialabrain

thanks for your fast feedback. before doing this I post here the message I got from app store

Mise à jour indisponible avec cet identifiant Apple

cette mise à jour n’est pas disponible pour cet identifiant Apple, soit parce que l’article a été acheté par un utilisateur différent, soit parce qu’il a été remboursé ou annulé.

I attach the screenshot. sorry it is in French.

I also tried to do the upgrade of page only, same message.

maybe is not related to keynote only ?

little help upgrading keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.