You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get iTunes Store to make available for download ALL of the music that I purchased in the last year from Apple

After most recent iTunes update crashed my 2011 iMac running High Sierra, followed easy steps provided by Apple Community member in advice he provided: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203225 and restored much of my missing music using most recent iTunes Library 2018-03-30.itl file as new Library. Unfortunately, while many of the songs that I’ve purchased since 3/30/18 showed up to be downloaded, a lot of the music that I’ve already purchased is missing from “Recently Added” list. Often only a few songs show as downloadable from an album when I know I purchased the entire album (and have the songs on my iPad and iPhone to prove it). Total 95 songs that were purchased in the last year from iTunes Store are missing from “Recently Added” on iMac. Now I just have to figure out how to get iTunes Store to make available for download ALL of the music that I purchased in the last year from Apple. Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.13

Posted on May 29, 2019 2:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2019 6:49 PM

Figured out solution to issue myself: Went to iTunes Store > at bottom of page, beneath Manage, click on Account. ITunes Store asked me to verify who I was by signing in. After you open Account, you'll see heading iTunes in the Cloud. Directly under that, you'll see subheading Hidden Purchases: Unhide Any Hidden Redownloadable Purchases followed by Manage. Click on Manage and then click on Unhide. Done. All the missing songs and albums magically appeared in my iTunes Recently Added ready to be downloaded.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 29, 2019 6:49 PM in response to Thewayne57

Figured out solution to issue myself: Went to iTunes Store > at bottom of page, beneath Manage, click on Account. ITunes Store asked me to verify who I was by signing in. After you open Account, you'll see heading iTunes in the Cloud. Directly under that, you'll see subheading Hidden Purchases: Unhide Any Hidden Redownloadable Purchases followed by Manage. Click on Manage and then click on Unhide. Done. All the missing songs and albums magically appeared in my iTunes Recently Added ready to be downloaded.

How do I get iTunes Store to make available for download ALL of the music that I purchased in the last year from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.