You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was charged twice for the same i tunes purchase

Hi ,

Hope i can get some advise on what i should do . I was declined by itunes on my purchase and when I checked the credit card I saw that my security code was missing on my file so I added it and tried again and again it was declined . So I added a Visa credit card to this account and my purchase then went thru. Then I checked with my bank why my mastercard was declined and they said that it was not and that the purchase went thru the second time . i just receieved confirmation from both my credit cards that my purchase went thru so i have been charged twice ( once in my visa and once in my mastercard. for the same purchase . Can i get help on who I should contact with Apple on getting a refund . I tried to do this online but have not been sucessful. Thanks

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 1, 2019 12:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2019 1:19 AM

This should help you:

Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

I was charged twice for the same i tunes purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.