You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Price to replace broken LCD + screen on macbook air

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has the price to replace a broken LCD + screen on my 13" macbook air (2017) with apple.

Dropped it last night and there's a small crack on the screen itself and the LCD is messed up.

Attached pic. I'm assuming I have to replace the whole thing.

My genius bar appointment is in 5 days, but I would like to get a rough idea. 3rd party repair shops have quoted me between SGD400-SGD560.

Don't have applecare+. No idea why I didn't get it. Just replaced the logic board last year (cost me SGD600+), I'm hoping not to have to buy a whole new laptop. Tried contacting apple support but they didn't call me back.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.12

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 2:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 7:55 AM

We are all other users and do not work for Apple, so we do not know Apple’s pricing structure. This is the only thing I could find

https://support.apple.com/mac/repair/service

which does not include out of warranty pricing.

1 reply

Price to replace broken LCD + screen on macbook air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.