You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

syncing music library

I don't have the option to select my entire music library to my new iPhone. Only this items I've purchased are syncing

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 10:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2019 8:09 AM

Hello verita51,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're unable to sync your entire music collection in iTunes to your iPhone, however you can sync purchased music. I would be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

Do you subscribe to either iTunes Match or Apple Music? If so, you can use iCloud Music Library to sync your music across devices:

Turn on iCloud Music Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

If you don't subscribe to either Apple Music or iTunes Match, see if you can manually sync additional music to your iPhone following these steps:

Sync iTunes content on Mac with your devices - Apple Support

Keep us posted on the results.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 4, 2019 8:09 AM in response to verita51

Hello verita51,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're unable to sync your entire music collection in iTunes to your iPhone, however you can sync purchased music. I would be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

Do you subscribe to either iTunes Match or Apple Music? If so, you can use iCloud Music Library to sync your music across devices:

Turn on iCloud Music Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

If you don't subscribe to either Apple Music or iTunes Match, see if you can manually sync additional music to your iPhone following these steps:

Sync iTunes content on Mac with your devices - Apple Support

Keep us posted on the results.

Cheers!

syncing music library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.