You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“People” Album

How do I MAKE a “People” album? I accidentally removed all of my “People” albums and I was wondering how do I make new ones?

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 10:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 12:17 PM

Hello,

Find your friends in the People album

Photos organizes the images of your family and friends in your People album. You'll see a face thumbnail for each person your device recognizes.

1. Open the Photos app.
  2. Tap the Albums tab.
  3. Tap the People album. 

Want to see even more People in your album? Just open a photo of someone that you want to add, then swipe up to see a thumbnail of that person under People. Tap on the thumbnail. Tap Add Name, then type the person's name (or tap the name if Photos suggests it). Tap Next. If the app has found that person's face in any other photos, it shows them to you. Confirm the photos that you want to associate with the name, then tap Done.

About People in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 9, 2019 12:17 PM in response to Silvermistpr

Hello,

Find your friends in the People album

Photos organizes the images of your family and friends in your People album. You'll see a face thumbnail for each person your device recognizes.

1. Open the Photos app.
  2. Tap the Albums tab.
  3. Tap the People album. 

Want to see even more People in your album? Just open a photo of someone that you want to add, then swipe up to see a thumbnail of that person under People. Tap on the thumbnail. Tap Add Name, then type the person's name (or tap the name if Photos suggests it). Tap Next. If the app has found that person's face in any other photos, it shows them to you. Confirm the photos that you want to associate with the name, then tap Done.

About People in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

“People” Album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.