You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why was the money debited and not subscribed?

Hey. I wanted to subscribe BOOM. I have written off 149 rubles, but the subscription is not active. What should I do ?

Posted on Jun 16, 2019 3:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2019 4:05 AM

Does it show as a purchase on the iTunes account's purchase history, or is it only a : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

If it does show, look on the developer's website for a FAQ/help section and/or contact the developer, and if they can't or won't help contact iTunes Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 16, 2019 4:05 AM in response to snakeja

Does it show as a purchase on the iTunes account's purchase history, or is it only a : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

If it does show, look on the developer's website for a FAQ/help section and/or contact the developer, and if they can't or won't help contact iTunes Support.

Why was the money debited and not subscribed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.