You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari will not open on my IPad Air 2

Safari will not open on IPad Air 2. You cannot delete or RE-install the application. I’ve tried restarting but does not open. Just blank screen.

iPad Air 2, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 16, 2019 10:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 11:00 AM

I thought I was the only one but I'm having an issue with my IPad Air 2 too with Safari. I can't get Safari to open without it crashing. I tried everything. I even had to update to 12.3.1 cause it kept asking me to do so when I usually put it off but I had to update it and see if it was the problem and I'm still left with the same issue.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 22, 2019 11:00 AM in response to Insiterei

I thought I was the only one but I'm having an issue with my IPad Air 2 too with Safari. I can't get Safari to open without it crashing. I tried everything. I even had to update to 12.3.1 cause it kept asking me to do so when I usually put it off but I had to update it and see if it was the problem and I'm still left with the same issue.

Safari will not open on my IPad Air 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.