You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar

Just got a new iPhone XS Max, and my work calendar keeps populating and then disappearing over and over. It’s very frustrating and inconvenient. I have tried restarting the phone. When it’s gone, I go into the “calendars “ tab at the bottom of the calendar app and the work calendar is checked but then it’s like my phone is like, oh right, the work calendar. And then it checks off like 5 work calendar entries. But then a few hours later, it’s gone again. Help!

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 5:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2019 5:29 AM

When you go to settings>calendar>sync events - what does it say there? Have you tried signing out of your Apple ID and restarting your device? Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

1 reply

Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.