You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My images on iCloud are not updating on my Apple TV

I have a number of images in an album that I created on the iCloud website. On my Apple TV I am logged in to that same account and have the screen saver set to display the images from that folder. After setting it up from the Apple TV I was able to see the images in the folder. Today I updated the images in that folder and deleted a number of old images with the expectation that it would see the new images and then display those but it has been an hour since the update to the iCloud images and the Apple TV has not updated. Is there something I may have missed in the setup?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 11

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 12:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 12:46 PM

I would give it more time to sync. If nothing happens, try signing out of iCloud on the Apple TV, and then back in. That should cause a new sync.

Similar questions

1 reply

My images on iCloud are not updating on my Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.