You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unknown purchase on itunes

Hello, normally what i have to pay every month from my credit card is spotify and netflix. I see these transactions from my credit card but other than these there are two transactions which there is no explanation, it just says itunes.com/bills and I check my purchase history I could not find any recent purchase and then I check my subscriptions and it says you don't have any subscriptions. If you can help me to solve this problem I would appreciate. (on the picture you can see the spotify and netflix but the other transactions I have no idea about them.

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 1:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 8:33 AM

See the following: If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

It includes information on contacting Apple if the other items don't help.

1 reply

unknown purchase on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.