You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

third party bluetooth keyboards with ipad pro 10.5

I have tried about 6 or 7 third party bluetooth keyboards (including Apple's smart and magic keyboards) with my ipad pro 10.5 and numerous keys on all them are either unresponsive or slow. Often have to go back and retype words because of missing letters. I find myself either pounding the keys or finally giving up and throwing the keyboards against the wall out of frustration.

Is there something wrong with just my ipad or is there something with the ipad pro 10.5 in general that is causing this to happen?

Why can't I type smoothly on a bluetooth keyboard?

Please help... there are too many holes in my wall...

Thanks.

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 5, 2019 12:53 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jul 5, 2019 2:47 PM in response to digitalbill01

Doesn’t matter.

Bluetooth signals transmit everywhere.

For a day or so, try using one of your Bluetooth keyboards with your iPad and stop using those other Bluetooth devices and disconnect these devices from their Bluetooth sources.

AND, turn OFF Bluetooth for all other nearby Bluetooth sources.

Get back to this post sometime tomorrow to and let us know the results OR if the results change right away, report back to this post soon.

Best of Luck!

third party bluetooth keyboards with ipad pro 10.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.