You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store

My apps won’t download it just looks like it’s loading, & just keeps doing the same thing. There is no type of progress with the apps being able to download.

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 3:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 9:03 PM

If you can’t download or update apps, or if apps get stuck - https://support.apple.com/HT207165 - "If apps don't load or update on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, learn what to do."

2 replies

Jul 18, 2019 3:08 PM in response to Unique1590

I have the exact same problem, many times I have to press the update button then it spins and goes back to showing the update button, like nothing has happened, then I have to click several times and then if im lucky it starts to update. It seems to be a general problem with app store at the moment for many users, been like this for a week now maybe more. I already tried restarting my phone and I am logged in so it's not that. I also tried when being on another wifi network or on mobile network 4G and it's the same no matter what.

App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.