You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

change from iTunes us back to uk

I have changed my iTunes to us version and when I try to change bk to uk version when I get to country/region it says to change stores you must first cancel you Apple Music membership?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 2:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 2:16 AM

What exactly did you do ? Have you only browsed the US store ? If you have try just logging out and back into the account in the app. If you changed country, billing address, and payment method on the account, you will have to cancel the Apple Music subscription and wait for it to expire before you can change your details back to the UK (assuming you live here in the UK).

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 19, 2019 2:16 AM in response to petrina240

What exactly did you do ? Have you only browsed the US store ? If you have try just logging out and back into the account in the app. If you changed country, billing address, and payment method on the account, you will have to cancel the Apple Music subscription and wait for it to expire before you can change your details back to the UK (assuming you live here in the UK).

change from iTunes us back to uk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.