You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot get all my movies to download onto me iPad

I cannot get all my movies to download onto me iPad. They are all on my phone but not even showing up on my iPad. How do I fix that?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 9:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 1:06 PM

If they are still in the store, and if you haven't moved countries since buying them : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

Or copy them from your phone to your computer's iTunes library (File > Devices > Transfer Purchases) and sync them to the iPad

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 19, 2019 1:06 PM in response to Jcsil

If they are still in the store, and if you haven't moved countries since buying them : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

Or copy them from your phone to your computer's iTunes library (File > Devices > Transfer Purchases) and sync them to the iPad

I cannot get all my movies to download onto me iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.