You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropped my emails

How do I get my emails back.....and I'm not receiving any emails

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 21, 2019 12:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2019 12:56 PM

Contact Apple Support for iOS Support:

So, if they are accessible on all other devices, but just not your iPhone (your iOS device), then contact Apple Support about this. They'll know what's going on, if it's just an Apple device doing this,

Use this Info:

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2019 12:56 PM in response to sno12okerz

Contact Apple Support for iOS Support:

So, if they are accessible on all other devices, but just not your iPhone (your iOS device), then contact Apple Support about this. They'll know what's going on, if it's just an Apple device doing this,

Use this Info:

Jul 21, 2019 12:40 PM in response to sno12okerz

sno12okerz Said:

"all emails have been dropped off of my phone"

Have you accessed these eMails from other devices?

Export these eMails and then Import them Back in:

If you lost all the eMails, boot up another device that is associated to this eMail account; disable network connections; then export these eMails to a file. Disabling all network connections will result in no synchronization to occur. Then import them back to your eMail address. Doing so, all will most likely be restored.

Dropped my emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.