You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trailers App Crashes At Launch

All of a sudden, the Trailers app on my Apple TV will no longer remain open. When I launch it, it flashes for a second, then closes. I've restarted the Apple TV — and I even reset it. I also deleted the app, restarted it, re-downloaded the app, and it STILL won't launch.

Any ideas? All other Apple TV apps are working.

It running the latest version of TV OS.

Apple TV 4, tvOS 13

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 7:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 9:26 AM

Hello,

It appears you are running tvOS 13. It is strictly prohibited from discussing Apple prerelease software on these forums. When you install prerelease Apple software you assume your device will not function properly. Please report any issues to the preinstalled Feedback Assistant.

Similar questions

5 replies

Jul 25, 2019 9:05 PM in response to casumik

If you were fully aware then you would know that discussions pertaining to beta software are not permitted here, downgrading is not possible and only Apple can investigate issues once they are properly reported through the beta program. This is a user forum for helping with issues on publicly released software. Your attitude was completely uncalled for.

Trailers App Crashes At Launch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.