You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't login to icloud server error

I tried to remove apple id on my iphone 6s but couldn't turn off Find my. I tried resetting icloud password and much more but nothing worked and now my icloud id isn't working. Settings app always prompts to enter your new icloud settings and when I put the passwords it shows can't connect, server error. I can't connect to icloud even on Pc or anyother device. Even the icloud mail isn't respoonding. Can you please help me with this??

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jul 26, 2019 4:11 PM

4 replies

Jul 27, 2019 1:15 PM in response to summer009

Hello summer009,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you have not been able to remove your Apple ID from your iPhone even after resetting the password due to an issue connecting to the server. Does the same thing happen when you use a different Wi-Fi network? If so, you may want to contact Apple Support for additional assistance.

Contact Apple Support

Best Regards.

Can't login to icloud server error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.