You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos not Syncing with iPad

The photos from my iPhone stopped syncing with the iPad a week ago. I logged into icloud.com and I see the latest photos from my phone there, so I've ruled out the phone or my iCloud settings. My iCloud settings are set to sync photos. I tried all the standard steps to fix this problem (restart iPad, reset network settings), however it still won't sync.

If I open Photos in my iPad, I see the spinning wifi circle indicating it is doing something over the Internet. However it doesn't say anything like "Uploading X items". If I leave it for a while, nothing seems to be happening.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 3:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 8:41 PM

Nevermind. It finally sync'd. I guess reseting the network settings and just waiting a while worked. It didn't show any sign of doing anything other than the spinning circle in the top right, but the new photos finally appeared.

Similar questions

1 reply

iCloud Photos not Syncing with iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.