You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod classic

how come I’m unable to copy my iTunes music to my iPod classic.

Posted on Jul 29, 2019 2:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2019 7:01 PM

Possible reasons include media that isn't where iTunes expects to find it, is in the cloud, comes via an Apple Music subscription or for which your account doesn't have the correct security permissions. Alternatively there could be interference from anti-virus software or the drive on your device could be failing. Are there any error messages you can share?

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 29, 2019 7:01 PM in response to George212arnott

Possible reasons include media that isn't where iTunes expects to find it, is in the cloud, comes via an Apple Music subscription or for which your account doesn't have the correct security permissions. Alternatively there could be interference from anti-virus software or the drive on your device could be failing. Are there any error messages you can share?

tt2

iPod classic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.