You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple email change.

How do I change my Apple email address?

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 11:14 AM

2 replies

Aug 3, 2019 11:23 AM in response to rebeccafromrockford

iCloud: Create an iCloud Mail email address

If you set up iCloud using an Apple ID that doesn’t end with @icloud.com, you must create an @icloud.com email address on your iOS device or Mac before you can use iCloud Mail.

Note: If you set up iCloud using an Apple ID that ends with @mac.com or @me.com, you don’t need to set up an @icloud.com email address to use iCloud Mail. You already have an equivalent address that ends with @icloud.com.

• On your iOS device (iOS 10.3 or later): Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, turn on Mail, then follow the onscreen instructions.
  • On your iOS device (iOS 10.2 or earlier): Go to Settings > iCloud, turn on Mail, then follow the onscreen instructions.
  • On your Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, click iCloud, select Mail, then follow the onscreen instructions.

If you don’t see onscreen instructions after turning on iCloud Mail on your iOS device or Mac, you already have a primary iCloud Mail email address. To create an email alias, see Use email aliases in Mail on iCloud.com.

After you set up your @icloud.com email address, you can use it to sign in to iCloud. You can still sign in using the Apple ID you used when you set up iCloud.

iCloud: Create an iCloud Mail email address - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/kb/ph2620

Apple email change.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.