You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Mail inbox has disappeared

Since this afternoon my Inbox has dissappeared

[Re-Titled by Host]

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Aug 7, 2019 2:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2019 6:12 PM

Greetings slizza,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're missing the inbox from your email account with Mail on your iPhone.

I suggest forcing Mail to close, restart your iPhone, and then check for your inbox. You can see those steps from the following support articles: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support & Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue persists, I suggest to toggle Mail off and back on for your email account within the settings of your iPhone. To do so, tap Settings > Passwords & Accounts, tap your account, then toggle the option next to Mail.

If further assistance is needed, it would be helpful to know if there was any changes with your iPhone prior to noticing the inbox went missing. Additionally, it would be helpful to know which version of iOS you're using with your iPhone: Find the software version on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2019 6:12 PM in response to slizza

Greetings slizza,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're missing the inbox from your email account with Mail on your iPhone.

I suggest forcing Mail to close, restart your iPhone, and then check for your inbox. You can see those steps from the following support articles: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support & Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue persists, I suggest to toggle Mail off and back on for your email account within the settings of your iPhone. To do so, tap Settings > Passwords & Accounts, tap your account, then toggle the option next to Mail.

If further assistance is needed, it would be helpful to know if there was any changes with your iPhone prior to noticing the inbox went missing. Additionally, it would be helpful to know which version of iOS you're using with your iPhone: Find the software version on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Kind regards.

My Mail inbox has disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.