You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my Iphone

My daughter lost her iPhone how can I find it from my iPhone

Posted on Aug 7, 2019 10:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2019 11:31 PM

Unless she had Settings > id > iCloud > Find My iPhone enabled on it there isn't any way to try and locate it. If she did have it enabled you could try locating it either via http://www.icloud.com on a computer or Find My iPhone app on another iOS device - but that will only work if it's connected to a network.

If she thinks that it was stolen she should report it to the police (to get its serial number : Find the serial number of your Apple product - Apple Support). She should also change her iTunes account password, her email account passwords, and any passwords that she'd stored on websites/emails/notes etc., and contact the carrier.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2019 11:31 PM in response to Malokti2009

Unless she had Settings > id > iCloud > Find My iPhone enabled on it there isn't any way to try and locate it. If she did have it enabled you could try locating it either via http://www.icloud.com on a computer or Find My iPhone app on another iOS device - but that will only work if it's connected to a network.

If she thinks that it was stolen she should report it to the police (to get its serial number : Find the serial number of your Apple product - Apple Support). She should also change her iTunes account password, her email account passwords, and any passwords that she'd stored on websites/emails/notes etc., and contact the carrier.

Find my Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.