You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

accessing music in apple music

i have a new phone and cant seem to access my old itunes music library. i don't want to subscribe to apple music and don't have a lap top any more. can any one help?

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 4:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 4:31 PM

If you bought something in iTunes Store you can check it in iTunes App on your iPhone. Check iTunes Store -> More -> Purchased.

Also if you've dowloaded something on your old iPhone (directly from computer), it wouldn't be synchronized through iCloud.

But if you have Apple Music it's library will be synchronized while you have subscription.

Have a nice day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 10, 2019 4:31 PM in response to glenis210

If you bought something in iTunes Store you can check it in iTunes App on your iPhone. Check iTunes Store -> More -> Purchased.

Also if you've dowloaded something on your old iPhone (directly from computer), it wouldn't be synchronized through iCloud.

But if you have Apple Music it's library will be synchronized while you have subscription.

Have a nice day!

accessing music in apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.