You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth

The Bluetooth feature on my iPhone never works whenever I try to connect my phone by Bluetooth to anything. For example right now I’m trying to connect my phone to a Bluetooth speaker and nothing is happening.

iPhone 7

Posted on Aug 12, 2019 12:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2019 12:06 PM

If the following support guides:

Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and/or: If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

do not give you any improvements, have your device inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 12, 2019 12:06 PM in response to Caitlinodwyer

If the following support guides:

Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and/or: If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

do not give you any improvements, have your device inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.