You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos vanished

My photos vanished from a certain period have vanished from my iphone. They aren't in the hidden album or recently deleted and I have icloud photos on from settings. I checked my icloud account and they have vanished from there too. I recently reset my iphone but I had done an icloud backup before that and I don't think that's the problem because those weren't very new pictures and newer pictures are still there. What can I do to get my pictures back and where are they??

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 8:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 1:30 PM

If you were syncing photos with iCloud, the photos would not be included in an iCloud backup. If the photos aren't in the Photos app Recently Deleted album or the iCloud.com/Photos Recently Deleted album, they are gone unless you have them backed up on a computer.

1 reply

Photos vanished

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.