You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Increase font size in MAIL display

Reading the display of incoming mail is hard on my eyes because the font is too small. How can I improve the readability by increasing font size/decreasing number of lines on display?

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 4:30 AM

Similar questions

13 replies

Aug 15, 2019 5:53 AM in response to Lexiepex

Sorry. I now see where, "QuickTimeKirk" came from. Anyway, nothing seems to work, I've since posted the question on line and most of the answers are the same as yours. Unfortunately, that doesn't work, at least not on my computer now. Whether I select size 8 or size 288, nothing on the screen changes. I even tried highlighting the entire screen and then using "your" method, but that didn't work, either.

Now I'm trying to remember when and where I do change the size of the fonts, because that's something I frequently do.

Oh, yeah, I frequently use format>show fonts>size, but I think that's usually with something I have typed. Also, there are, of course, a number of ways to increase something on the screen but none of them that I can think of apply to the problem at hand..

Increase font size in MAIL display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.