You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone xs was stolen how to stop working by ime ???

my iphone xs was stolen how to stop working by imei or serial number

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 17, 2019 6:33 AM

5 replies

Aug 17, 2019 11:43 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

sory i don't want to follow the thief I want to shutdown it or disable it forever is there is any solution ,,, I have apple id and I activated tow steps verification but problem is that the person is changed phone number by passwords that took it from note inside my phone and change in password and verification number ,know I have a new password but I can not pass the verification number also I was returned my sim card that was on the phone know i I have previous phone number and password is there is any solution to pass from two steps verification because the person change verification phone number to another one please I need help and info about it thanks for replying me

my iphone xs was stolen how to stop working by ime ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.