You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding folder xfinity email using ipad

How do I add a folder in my xfinity email using ipad? I can add from computer but not iPad.

Posted on Aug 17, 2019 7:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2019 7:34 AM

This link explains how to create mailboxes (folders) on iPad: Use mailboxes to organize emails on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

4 replies

Aug 18, 2019 11:14 AM in response to RedFred1951

I have two Xfinity email accounts and I have added mailboxes to both of them using those exact directions that were in the support article that was posted for you. The latest Xfinity email accounts are IMAP, but you may still have an old POP version. Even with a POP version you can create an On My Mac mailbox. That mailbox is for local storage only on your Mac. It may work the same way in Windows, but I use a Mac so I can’t confirm.

If your email, account was in fact IMAP, that mailbox would have synced to the iOS mail app already. I am guessing therefore, that your account is still POP.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/pop-imap-iphone

Adding folder xfinity email using ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.