You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID is associated with Apple Business Manager

I am new to iOS and just setup an iPhone XR with iOS 12.4. I am not able to sign into the iTunes store on the phone using my Apple ID. It does not give any error message and it does not seem to trigger the 2 factor SMS message. I KNOW the password is correct! I just used the same password HERE and when I use the same password with iTunes, it tells me my "Apple ID can't be use din this store. Apple ID is associated with Apple Business Manager". Surely I don't need to have TWO Apple IDs in order to have an iPhone and to work towards getting an MDM setup for our organization? If so, can you point me to the documentation that I am apparently not finding on how to get started with managing iOS in a small organization?

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 17, 2019 11:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 7:12 AM

Hello,

Honestly I think that the best option in this case is to contact apple support : http://getsupport.apple.com

Best regards! Hope that your issue will be solved asap :)

1 reply

Apple ID is associated with Apple Business Manager

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.