You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy iTunes music library to new iPod touch

I'd like to copy my entire iTunes music library from my PC to the memory/storage on my new iPod touch (7th Gen) to allow offline listening on my iPod touch. Is there any simple way to do this?

iPod Touch (6th Gen)

Posted on Aug 17, 2019 4:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 3:02 AM

Connect your iPod to your computer and when the iPod shows up set Sync options to synchronise your music with the iPod.

If you already have an iPod (the expression "entire music library" suggests that you do), it is exactly the same procedure as before, except that the first time, you need to set Sync options for that specific iPod.

Ask if you need further help.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 18, 2019 3:02 AM in response to singknabe

Connect your iPod to your computer and when the iPod shows up set Sync options to synchronise your music with the iPod.

If you already have an iPod (the expression "entire music library" suggests that you do), it is exactly the same procedure as before, except that the first time, you need to set Sync options for that specific iPod.

Ask if you need further help.

Copy iTunes music library to new iPod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.