You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much room for books on Apple Book

Hello,

I am transferring some ePubs to my iPad’ Book app, but I can only have something like 18 of them.

Could you please tell me how much room for books there is on the Apple Book app for iPads.

Many thanks!

Vincenzo

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 1:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 1:57 PM

It's not the Book app that limits how many books you can store. It's the overall storage space you have on the iPad itself which makes the difference.

Go to Settings > General > iPad Storage and see how much space you have available. It's certainly probably you want to store more books than you have available space left on the iPad

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 18, 2019 1:57 PM in response to vincenzo226

It's not the Book app that limits how many books you can store. It's the overall storage space you have on the iPad itself which makes the difference.

Go to Settings > General > iPad Storage and see how much space you have available. It's certainly probably you want to store more books than you have available space left on the iPad

How much room for books on Apple Book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.