You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing

I am questioning some of the purchases on my VISA bill. I have called the number next to the purchase on the bill and nothing. I have looked at purchases on I-tunes and the numbers don't match up?

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 12:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 12:20 PM

See : If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Check the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card, including iCloud storage if you had upgraded it on one or more accounts.

If you have a question about a charge on your iTunes account's purchase history and want to talk to iTunes Support about it : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 19, 2019 12:20 PM in response to mitchsmom18

See : If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Check the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card, including iCloud storage if you had upgraded it on one or more accounts.

If you have a question about a charge on your iTunes account's purchase history and want to talk to iTunes Support about it : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

Billing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.