You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't use Apple ID

Cant use Apple ID. I know password.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 6

Posted on Aug 23, 2019 11:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2019 4:19 PM

Call Apple. If you need to leave feedback on your Apple Account having any issues, then do so here: Apple Feedback - iCloud - Apple Support. Then choose "Account" for the feedback type. Proceed from there as necessary.

Good Luck

--TheLittles

12 replies

Aug 23, 2019 3:18 PM in response to Anasuarik

Anasuarik Said:

"I called Apple Support. They did not even know how to write my mail. 3-4 times spell my mail but still could not find my account. So before calling, I wrote that who I am, what I want, the address of my mail."

-------

A Screenshare is what to Perform:

Here's what I would do: Contact Apple Support once more, and request to perform a screenshare with the Apple Rep of your iPhone. You would get a prompt, then, if you were to accept the Terms & Conditions, you would show them what's going on from your perspective, and they will follow through with how to correctly spell your name.

Show Apple this Hard-Copy, Handwritten Info:

While on the phone with an Apple Rep, show the screen with them, through use of a screenshare. Enable the Video app of your iPhone, request a prompt for a screenshare of your iPhone, and then share the iPhone's screen with the Apple Rep. That way they can see this from your perspective.

Calling Apple Back with Screensharing:

Put the phone on speaker, during your screenshare with the Apple Rep. All the Apple Rep can do is assume things word-for-word over the phone, audibly,. So, that is why seeing things visually is best. So, I recommend you call Apple back, refer to the same case number and then ask to reperform all of this using screenshare.

Can't use Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.