You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recently downloaded song from ITunes needs to be constantly reauthorized.

I preordered an album, it automatically downloaded on the day of release. Of the 10 songs, 6 play but 4 won't. Each time I try, it says the song is not authorized. I type in my name/password, it says I am authorized on the computer, but song won't play.

I try process on my IPhone, I do name/password, it just simply goes away, nothing happens.

Previous community threads say that if you repurchase/redownload the songs it will work. Those options don't show in my iTunes on either PC or IPhone.

Any other options?

Thanks much!!

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 11:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 12:35 PM

If they are still in the store, and if you've deleted them, you can redownload them : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Recently downloaded song from ITunes needs to be constantly reauthorized.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.