You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music disappeared

Good day. My apple music disappeared after update.

I need it back pls

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 1:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 12:16 PM

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

signed in with your Apple ID in iTunes in settings:

1. Go to Settings > Music, then tap iCloud Music Library to turn it off.
    2. Close Settings.
    3. Go to Settings > Music, then tap iCloud Music Library to turn it on.
    4. Turn on “Show Apple Music”

6 replies

Oct 30, 2019 2:07 PM in response to Vancouver22

I happen to have both an old iTunes account and little later .Mac account. The old iTunes account I have used for music since I had an old gum stick iPod shuffle and classic iPod. All of a sudden, a lot of my music that either came from CD or that I have record of having purchased are disappearing. What is going on with this?

Some of these purchases are over 15 years old. Can I get some help to fix this, please?

Nov 20, 2019 9:17 PM in response to riaanvanniekerk

Much or most of my music disappeared from iTunes on my laptop and iPhone. I previously purchased Jean Michel Jarre's Oxygene Trilogy ($15) & Equinoxe ($7). Since then I got an iPhone and Verizon gave me 6 months of free Apple Music. That may have just ended, but music that previously purchased should not disappear, now I am given the option of purchasing again. I already own it - what is wrong with you Apple?!

Apple music disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.