You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone hacked my account and deleted my iCloud account

Someone hacked my account and deleted my iCloud account for my iPhone 8plus please I hope we can retrieve it all back.

Sincerely, and Thank you Raymond

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 10, 2019 10:42 AM

2 replies

Sep 10, 2019 11:12 AM in response to Raymond-inPlacentia

Raymond inPlacentia Said:

Someone hacked my account and deleted my iCloud account for my iPhone 8plus please I hope we can retrieve it all back.

———

Contact Apple Support ASAP and find out if this is officially so. Request assistance with your Apple ID. Apples’s Support staff will know what's been going on, and will assist you from there.

Contacting Apple, Use this Info:

If you think you have been hacked, then by all means modify your login credentials (use a new eMail a different password), and then setup Two-Factor Authentication and enable it. Do Not share this information with anyone whomsoever.

Someone hacked my account and deleted my iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.