You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bill

I want to pay for the app “BOOM”. It costs. 3,99$, but my iPhone is trying to charge me 33,47$ Why?

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 11:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 11:07 PM

You know that we are just fellow users, we obviously won't know what you've been charged for.

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card and not found it : If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 13, 2019 11:07 PM in response to olia225

You know that we are just fellow users, we obviously won't know what you've been charged for.

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card and not found it : If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

Sep 13, 2019 7:48 AM in response to King_Penguin

I checked all of my Apple ID. And I don’t know why my phone is trying to charge 33,47$

Look, this my history

this is my subscriptions

My phone blocked my card, because I don’t have 33,47$

And I afraid, if I will put money on my card, iPhone will take it, and I don’t know for what.

I just want to buy this app, it costs 3,99$

Bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.