You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Id

Why after I reset my phone I cannot login to my Apple ID . They ask for verification code but theres none sent to my number . And keep occurring error that said apple already sent the verification code so i cannot login anymore . Why is thatt happening ?

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 9:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 9:04 PM

Hello!

Sounds like you have Two-Factor Authentication if you are receiving a verification code request: HT204915

If you are unable to receive the verification code, then you will want to go into Account Recovery: HT204921

Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password. For security reasons, it might take several days or longer before you can use your account again. 

Please note that Apple Support cannot speed this up and can only direct you back to iforgot.apple.com to recovery your Apple ID.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 14, 2019 9:04 PM in response to umiH23

Hello!

Sounds like you have Two-Factor Authentication if you are receiving a verification code request: HT204915

If you are unable to receive the verification code, then you will want to go into Account Recovery: HT204921

Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password. For security reasons, it might take several days or longer before you can use your account again. 

Please note that Apple Support cannot speed this up and can only direct you back to iforgot.apple.com to recovery your Apple ID.

Apple Id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.