You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover deleted Playlist from icloud music library (to all devices)

So I was searching for new music on apple music, and I came across a song that I wanted, I tapped on it but it added an entire playlist of a about 27 songs. Instead of deleting them one by one, i deleted the entire playlist. I didn't really see the ". i saw that it said that the playlist will be removed from my icloud music library and that it will delete from all devices," but i didn't think much of it. when I go back to try and find the one song again, it doesn't show up anymore. I wanna how I can recover those songs and the playlist. Also, im in someones family plan that lets me use apple music if that helps. I also don't have a mac.

iPhone 6

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 8:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 10:21 PM

how can I recover those songs and the playlist.

There is no Undo for that function, unfortunately. Once deleted, you may have to search it again and then add it again.

I’m in someones family plan that lets me use apple music if that helps. I also don't have a mac.

That doesn’t make a difference for this.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 16, 2019 10:21 PM in response to applemusichelp12

how can I recover those songs and the playlist.

There is no Undo for that function, unfortunately. Once deleted, you may have to search it again and then add it again.

I’m in someones family plan that lets me use apple music if that helps. I also don't have a mac.

That doesn’t make a difference for this.

Recover deleted Playlist from icloud music library (to all devices)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.