You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to see up coming slide during presentation

I want to see up Comeing slide during the presentation using Keynote

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 12:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 6:54 AM

Presenter Display can be shown on one of two displays when Playing a presentation:

1 - Connect a second display to the Mac which is powered on and has the input selected for the Mac

2 - Apple Menu > System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement:   deselect mirror option

3 - Keynote Preferences > Slideshow: select the option for;   Enable Presenter Display

4 - Play the presentation

5 - to test the setup if there is only one display available:   presenter display can be shown using:

Play > Rehearse Slideshow

6 - if Presenter Display is showing on the wrong display, swap displays by pressing X on the keyboard

7 - select the content and layout of Presenter Display by clicking the menu button, top right of screen:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 20, 2019 6:54 AM in response to Shofurjohn

Presenter Display can be shown on one of two displays when Playing a presentation:

1 - Connect a second display to the Mac which is powered on and has the input selected for the Mac

2 - Apple Menu > System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement:   deselect mirror option

3 - Keynote Preferences > Slideshow: select the option for;   Enable Presenter Display

4 - Play the presentation

5 - to test the setup if there is only one display available:   presenter display can be shown using:

Play > Rehearse Slideshow

6 - if Presenter Display is showing on the wrong display, swap displays by pressing X on the keyboard

7 - select the content and layout of Presenter Display by clicking the menu button, top right of screen:

I want to see up coming slide during presentation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.